About Me

My photo
Hi y'all! My name is Kaylee! I am a twenty-something-year old midwestern girl by birth, southerner at heart, and life-long traveler! I am a follower of Jesus, wife of Joshua, avid reader, lover of baking & cooking, constant smiler, and pursuer of adventures in all shapes & sizes!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brand New Blog!

Time for a brand new blog! I wanted to make a fun blog so people I know, or people that want to know, can see what's going on in my life and stay updated! As we all know, life can be hectic...most of the time I can't remember what I did the day before! Thus, a blog is created! Haha! Before I get into the general routine of blogging about my daily activities, here are some general things to know about me/people I might reference a lot!

I have lots of family, mostly because my parents got divorced when I was four. Yeah it sucks, but God is so good! I have so many people in my life that love me and that makes it all worth it :) My mom is remarried to Jim, the most amazing stepdad anyone could ask for! Pshhh not even a step! He's legit lol! My dad got remarried as well, to Ann! She came with Kim and Kevin--my step sibling! Again, not even step haha! So now I have four siblings total: Aaron (brother), Kevin (step-brother), Jamie (sister), and Kim (stepsister). Here are some pictures from the past few months :)

This is a picture of my family from my brother's wedding! 
(Me, Aaron, Mom, Jamie)
 Did I mention that Aaron & Cassie are the best looking couple ;) Both in the air force and I couldn't be more proud :)
New Years Eve Dinner, 2010 with the fam!
(Jamie, Jim, Me, Mom)
Sisters!
(Kim, Jamie, Me)
We're crazy! haha I love them both so much!
(Jamie, Kim, Me)

Oh yeah, did I mention Joshua?! One of the most amazing men of God I know! So blessed to know him and so lucky that I get to call him my boyfriend! :) He encourages me in my walk with the Lord without even trying! He brings so much joy and laughter to my days! He truly has become my best friend! What a blessing he is in my life!

This is Heidi, my fellow Minnesotan at APU ;) One of my best friends! So happy God brought us together! We'll be living together this year! :)



Marissa & I! My freshman roommate and one of the best friends ever! Seriously a blessing! I don't know how I could have gotten through the past year without this amazing lady! Love her sososo much and encouraged by her faith and trust in the Lord! We have grown so much in our friendship! She's a keeper ;) So excited to live with her again this next year!
Roommates for my sophomore year at apu!
(Heidi, Mallory, Marissa, & Me)



Some of my favorite people I met through YoungLife! So blessed to know them and lead with them!


Claire is my oldest friend--we met in first grade! We kind of lost touch freshman year of college but we've been catching up, which I love. I didn't even realize how much I missed my dear friend! I'm so proud of how much she's grown as a person in the last year! Excited to see her when I come home next month! :)



Oh and him? This is Riley (Ri Ri, Beanie, Bean Bun, etc.)
My sunshine. Riley is our little shi tzu. I haven't seen him since Christmas.
Obviously it has been hard hahaha!


I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment