About Me

My photo
Hi y'all! My name is Kaylee! I am a twenty-something-year old midwestern girl by birth, southerner at heart, and life-long traveler! I am a follower of Jesus, wife of Joshua, avid reader, lover of baking & cooking, constant smiler, and pursuer of adventures in all shapes & sizes!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PTL!

For those of you who don't know, that means PRAISE THE LORD! But seriously, praise Him! Haha! Everywhere I look, I see blessing upon blessing. My mom has been able to act as a light to my grandma while she's in the hospital recovering from a hip replacement surgery, showing her God's love! She even asked for my mom's devotional! My sister is having such a great experience in Europe, AND having safe travels! My friend's grandma is recovering from a brain tumor that they just removed! The sun came out today, and I smiled--I felt joy because of His creation! (Which now that I say, I find ironic because He feels the same about us!) How can I not be in love with Him?! He provides and blesses! He is persistent and is jealous for me! He is constantly fighting for my attention and never ever gives up, even when I find things like facebook or wedding blogs to distract me. I just am so joyful! I want to sing so loud of His greatness! I probably sound like a freak...but I'm just so blessed to know Jesus and have Him in my life! Which is kind of why I've been thinking about youth ministry. I want to reach out to those who don't know Jesus, those who feel that there is no hope or purpose. I want God to use me to show them that they have a purpose because of Him! Nothing is more fulfilling to me than witnessing to young people. I just need to pray and leave it up to God to direct me! Just gotta trust in Him! :) Well, time to go enjoy a non-alcoholic mango margarita that my roommate just made! Yum! Oh the simple things haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment