Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm Back!

I want to blog more...mostly because of my friend's amazing blog (Nichole's--check it out!) that I love to read! Haha! So I guess that will be a "New Year's resolution" for me :)

I got back to Azusa yesterday. I cant believe how fast Christmas break flew by. I had the most wonderful time with my amazing family! All I did was relax and have fun with the fam. It was MUCH needed and I'm so thankful for the almost three weeks I got to spend in my beautiful home state of Minnesota.

A fun thing this year was having Josh come visit! He flew out last Friday and we flew back here together yesterday. It was so much fun to spend time with him and my family together, because this is a rare thing! My family had met him before and loved him, but it's something so special to be able to have a nice home-cooked dinner at your home with the people you love most...I definitely cherished that time! And it was fun to show Josh off to my whole extended family at our New Years Eve party ;) hehe!

I'm in the apartment alone for at least another day, and I'm loving the alone time I get to have! For those that know me, I like my quiet time and it is so hard to find that when you live in a small 2 bedroom apartment with three other girls so I'm not taking one second of it for granted!!

I spent a fortune on healthy food at Fresh and Easy yesterday! Haha this is NOT a New Years Resolution! I don't care about losing weight, however I know that that is something I need to do because of my genetic tendencies towards diabetes. I feel fine with how I am, but I want to know with certainty that I am at a healthy weight to avoid something that definitely can be prevented! I'm really excited about the food I bought! Fruit, whole grain breads, string cheese, salad, veggies, etc. No more baking every week! I still will enjoy myself, but there is a limit to every thing good :) I'm excited to see how this goes, something I will definitely be blogging about I'm sure haha!

Well, it's time to start going through clothes to donate now...way too many things I never wear haha! Have a wonderful day!

Love,

K

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so excited you'll be blogging more! When I see you I'll give you a list of people to start following there's so many amazing ones !

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/tutorial-how-to-get-your-own-grab_30.html

    ReplyDelete