Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some Thoughts :)

A few things I'm wondering at the moment:


1. Could this song ("Surrender" by Kim Walker, listen to it!!) get any better?! 
So feeling it reflect my life right now! I keep listening and saying the words! "All to You I surrender, every thing, every part of me. All to You I surrender, all of my dreams, all of me...no turning back, I've made up my mind. I'm giving all of my life this time. All my hope is in You!" What a great message, a message filled with hope, love, and grace. I love my Heavenly Father so much and am so blessed by the peace I get by surrendering all of my troubles to God. When I give up my crazy desires to plan out every detail of my life, He blesses me for trusting in Him! Please listen to this song if you need that reminder in any area of your life :)

2. Why are there so many ants in my bathroom?!
I get that it's normal to have bugs in one's home (hopefully they never get bigger than ants in my home haha!) but I just don't understand what's appealing about a bathroom! Every time I go in there I end up killing at least three! Time to invest in some ant traps? I think yes!

3. How did I get so blessed to have this guy

as my boyfriend?!

I'm not sure anyone has ever felt this way about someone...I mean, I'm actually positive people feel this way about people they love too haha but I just feel soooo incredibly happy and blessed that it's hard to imagine that there are so many people that get to experience such joy as well :) I'm a hopeless romantic haha! I probably blog about Josh a lot more than anything else, but only because I genuinely wonder often how I got so blessed to have him in my life! The past almost 14 months (!) have been the best--filled with so much laughter, both deep & silly conversations, growth, and joy. I have learned so much from Josh and can't wait to see how we continue to grow together!

4. Could I actually be a preschool teacher?
My last blog was about my future...see, there I went worrying about the future again when really, God has it all planned so I had no need to stress! Haha I still don't have clarity but I have the peace because of surrendering it :) But today I thought and researched and came to preschool teaching! It only requires an associates degree in child development (which means I would only have 18 more units of school left) and then I could start teaching! This is sounding so appealing to me! I'm still exploring different options, but I would loveee some input/advice!

5. Why do boots always make my feet smell?!
Seriously...it's gross and I'm cringing as I type because I can smell them :( Darn boots haha!



Hope you're all having a great day! Any fun weekend plans? :)

Random thoughts from yours truly,

K


1 comment: