About Me

My photo
Hi y'all! My name is Kaylee! I am a twenty-something-year old midwestern girl by birth, southerner at heart, and life-long traveler! I am a follower of Jesus, wife of Joshua, avid reader, lover of baking & cooking, constant smiler, and pursuer of adventures in all shapes & sizes!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Abundantly Blessed

I am so abundantly blessed!

Last night I went to a Christmas work party and had to say goodbye to my lovely co-workers. Being in the company of such wonderful people reminded me how blessed I have been to work at a place with such great people! As we prayed before dinner, I was reminded of what a HUGE blessing it is to work with people who love God, to not have to be afraid of someone taking offense to our Creator and Father. It was very bittersweet to say goodbye! I will definitely miss working at the store with such amazing people, helping customers, and of course finding cute stuff hah ;) So, if any of you NUO people are reading this, THANK YOU for being so great and so helpful and encouraging! I learned so much and will seriously miss you all very very much! 

In other news, I get on the plane to head home tomorrow morning! This time tomorrow I will be home with my family! Ahhh cannot wait to be with them! Four months without my family is far too long! Don't know what I'd do without them! 

Andddd in 19 days I will be on a plane to England. Holy cow. I can't believe how close this is! It feels like I've been talking about it forever and it's finally so close! It's all I can think about! I constantly catch myself daydreaming about reading Shakespeare in Stratford-Upon-Avon on the weekends (his birth place!)

or "punting" on the Thames in Oxford (boating), 

or walking along streets and wondering about the history of each place I'm encountering.

 I. Cannot. Wait.

Well, I have to finish packing up/making sure my suitcase is less than fifty pounds haha! Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment