Saturday, December 8, 2012

Counting Down the Days!

I am doing two major countdowns at the moment!

One being going home for Christmas! I leave in 8 days and I can hardly stand to wait another second! I am so excited to be with my family, bake, cook, laugh, be silly, etc! I can't wait to see my dogs, my favorite places (of course including Caribou Coffee), watch the snow fall :) Aw, winter, the best time of the year! It will be so wonderful!

My second countdown is for Oxford! I leave on a plane to London in 26 days! I know winter break always goes by so quickly, but I'm sure it will be gone even faster as I prepare to leave. There isn't a lot to do, besides getting weather appropriate clothing/shoes :) Haha but I think it will be more of a mental preparation. I have never ever done something like this and it's going to be one of the greatest adventures of my life (I say this is I'm listening to the song "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves, anyone remember that one?!) This song is the theme song of my adventure :)

And of course I can't forget about my WEDDING in 385 days. It's far away, but after I get back from Oxford it will be planning time as then it will only be 8 months away! Life is so great! God is good (ALL the time!) I will keep updating before I leave and then of course once I'm abroad!

Love,

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment