Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is the day I make my journey to Oxford! Ahhhh! I can't believe that it's here! I feel like I've been talking about what this would be like and daydreaming for months and now it's here. Even after being home for the past almost three weeks and spending the last couple of days with Josh here too, I'm not feeling emotionally prepared, but then again how can you prepare for something fully when you have no idea what to expect? I am so excited for all of the memories and experiences that I will gain from this journey! I've never been so excited for anything in my life! I love how independent I'm feeling. Going to school in California and leaving my family has definitely helped pave the way, but this is something I never thought I would do. I'm pushing myself and I love how that makes me feel! I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers as I embark on this life changing adventure! I vow to keep up on this blog, post photos, special memories, etc. :)

In case you're wondering, my flight leaves at 12:30pm from Minneapolis, and I will land in D.C. I leave for London from D.C. at 6:40pm and will arrive in London 8 hours later (at around 6:55am (London time). I'll then take a bus to Oxford and after getting through customs and what not I'll probably arrive to my beautiful home for the semester at around 9:30am (which is 6 hours ahead of Minnesota time and 8 hours ahead of California time). If you would keep me in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it. If you know me, you know I don't like flying haha!

The next time I'll post will be in England! :) Keep checking back for updates!

Love,

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment